Thursday

Welcome to the world, sweetheart

Assalammualaikum peeps ;)

It'd been a long time aaannnddddd so many things had happened...! A LOT..!
After graduating, we moved from Japan and settled in Pahang, having our own business and now it's not just the two of us- guess what? --> we had a little one.... ;) which make us trio now.. Hoho

I am now not just a woman.. coz obviously i am an adult, graduated from Uni and having a good job but this little writer is now a busy wife, a  "kepoh" mum and a "rock n roll" sensei [teacher]..!!


Pheewww.. how did all these happened..! Time sure flies when you're having fun and yup, thank god my pregnancy was great and we[my baby and i] were blessed with good health except for the presence of extra protein in my urine-which was why i needed to be in ward for two days earlier than my EDD. I felt so grateful having my hubby by my side all the time and i remember feeling so nervous for the deliver process.

Lemme introduce our little sweet cherry blossom..!!
Nur Hana Sakura, 7.20 a.m. at Hospital Taiping,Perak. She weighed fine (2.7kg) as we were so worried because the doctors kept telling us that the baby looked quite small when we had scans in the third trimester. She was all the time with me at the hospital from the beginning after birth [which i am totally grateful for] and now she's the adorable cheeky little gal around our little house.
She loves to smile... so much..! that i think my hubby always fall for her smiles. When we shop for baby things, we try not to keep everything pink, so we blended blue and orange and red... and ended up colourful. No theme. Hhhmmhhh...!
I know plus sure that motherhood, oohh and fatherhood for Khairi is not an easy peasy, fairy-tale and ABRACADABRA thing. But i can cross my heart that we'll enjoy every sweet and sour, thick and thin that we'll have with our little one.






To Nur Hana Sakura...💕
Welcome to the world sweetheart. You're such a bless for us from Allah, the one that we're grateful for in our little family. We love you soooooooo much and do remember, we're always there for you. 
-love mummy and daddy-










So, here's where our little family journey begins...

Stay tuned.💌

No comments: