Saturday

Raya's preparation 50% complete ..!!!

Assalammualaikum readers..~ Yeeehhhaaa..!!!
See we're smiling outside
but hell tired inside..*huh*
now in the mode:
*excited*
*smile to ear*
*tired to death*
*can sleep five hours straight now..!*
*pom pom dance* aikkk.. puasa..~


Haha.. I am now tired but sooooo happy as our biscuits for Raya celebration is already done..!!! We shopped early in the morning and get baking done about 3 to 4 hours...! I only have an oven and the oven does not have stairs column in it...!! So one tray in a time and every time took about 20-25 minutes..!! -_- Alhamdulillah.. it's our first time baking our own cookies for Raya and now they are all in the Raya jars.. *proud of myself*
This is just the beginning..
you will not want to see the mess..!
mixture for Chocolate Chips Biscuits
Ready for bake
That is what I call Raya..*huahaha*
some more biscuits
Kerepek Ikan Bilis and Kerepek Tiram
The Kerepek and Kuih gang..! *big applause*
I admit there were fails here and there.. but hey.. it's our first time.. Really proud of my kuih raya.. Can't wait to taste them.. Hihihi.. I planned to make Biscuit Red Pearl,Biscuit Chocolate Chips and Almond London..but.. I end up making the Biscuit Red Pearl and Biscuit Chocolate Chips only. We're too tired making the other one*yawn*, so with the mixture left we mixed the mixture for both cookies and insert piece of almond in it.-_- Hence,we have three types of cookies now.Uuuhh.. we have two types of kerepek as well.. hihi.. and insyaallah another Chocolate cake will be added too during Raya.
1. okay.. pretty good.. :)
2. Errmm.. something seemed went wrong..~
3. Uuuhh.. okay.. it'll be fine :)
4. What the ....!!!!!! -_-
Aahh.. Yesterday was my 21st birthday..Thanks to all my family and friends for the warm wishes and super exciting presents...!!! Love you all...!! Can't wait to get back to Malaysia and claim my presents.. *evil laugh* Thank you to my partner in crime,Khairi for lighting up my whole day and my Japanese friends for the wishes and birthday song in Japanese accent^^.Love the shopping moment..! Thank you sooo much for getting me the things I need for little Ninja(kitty) and the Burger Prawn whole set meal from Lotteria..!! Appreciate that a lot..! Ahh... not to forget the blue blouse from Esacodor..! So nice for summer :)

The chocolate birthday cake
everything went so fast..
forgot to take the whole set birthday cake -_-
Burger Prawn from Lotteria..!! Yum yum..~
See the cute packaging for French fries..
Limitted for Summer Occasion
Tadaaaa.. all for Ninja..! Can't wait for her to come :)
Till then.. *This kid need a rest..!* See ya'll.

Thanks for reading  :)



No comments: