Wednesday

My Sweetheart

Assalamualaikum guys..
Ok jangan terkejut... ni Bkn wife yang taip but its me, khairi yang taip Ok!!! Haha... she keeps saying that “oh it’s our blog, but I’m the only one who write, post and bla bla bla..” Fine!!! Haha I accept your challenge and for my first ever entry, my post will be all about the sweetest person ever I had met...My wife, Puteri Nurul Syamilah...

Ok actually we had known each other for more than 5 years.. and after all happiest and hard moments we had been through together, Alhamdulillah September last year, we got married..

Puteri ni sebenarnya orang nya sangat- sangat kuat merajuk..!!!(Sorry Sayang but first thing that come out from my mind only this haha!!) Actually mula-mula tu tak perasan tau pasal ‘kelakuan’ nya ni.. but I started to realize when one day we were on the way back to our college(Masa zaman AAJ) and we wanted to cross a street.. that was a rainy day and beside the road there was a small lopak air.. so we stood just right in front of that, when suddenly there was a car passing through and splashed the water right to us!!! At the right time and at the right place!!!  So maybe as a man I’m okay with that,furthermore it was just a small water splashing to us but than I turned to her, she just kept silent and went straight heading to her dorm.. Without saying goodbye or nothing to me!!! I’m so clueless because we  had quite funny conversations and laughing all the way back, but suddenly she just went silent and looked like angry to me...I’m was wondering like “Eh, apa Aku dah buat tiba-tiba dia diam je ni “
So the next day at the classroom , I went to her and asked, “ Ada apa-apa yang Khairi buat salah ke sampai tak nak cakap lansung ni?” .. and then she replied..”Abang tahu kan semalam ada lopak air, Pastu terpercik kena Puteri.. kenapa tak halang sume tu Haa?? “And then bla bla bla including advise that next time hw I should act like the man in drama always do hahaha...  so finally I  understand the reason behind of all of this.. she was angry and ‘merajuk’ to me because I acted like the whole situation was not so important, especially the aspect about taking more attention and care about the beloved one... Maybe I should asked her whether she was okay or not,  and gave her handkerchief to wipe the splashed water on her dress... but like I said..Man always think it’s ok to other people if it’s ok with him haha....

So after that moment, I realized that my wife sooo cute and like to have my attention, like a lot...! Merajuk bukan bermaksud para suami ni jahat benor actually ea tapi si dia mahukan lebih kasih sayang dan perhatian... after all, she always does everything for us, so why not we also share more of our time with beloved wife, shouldn’t we?

Till we meet again next time .. thanks for reading...
Assalamualaikum 😎


#throwbackzamandating #teringatduludulu #masaAAJ

No comments: